Maintaining Personal Safety During Field Notifications
Register to receive information on accessing the event.
This learning collaborative is for people in the disease intervention field who conduct in-person partner notification services, outreach, and other public health-related activities in the field and communities they serve.
This event is for people working in Region 1.
This learning collaborative is a proactive response to the increasing potential for incidents of violence and threats of injury for Disease Intervention Specialists (DIS) who conduct in-person partner notification services, outreach, and other public health-related activities in the field and communities they serve.
- Describe how to manage difficult field situations.
- Describe safety guidelines to conduct field activities.
- Assess buildings for safety.
- Manage intrusive third parties when conducting field notifications.
How to enroll
- Register by selecting the event date you want.
- If the date you prefer is greyed out, the event is full.
- If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Once registered, you will need to read and complete the Participant Expectations activity.
- After you submit the activity, you can find information on accessing the event by visiting the Event Information page.
- You will also receive an emailed confirmation with information on accessing the event.
- Please add this time and date to your calendar.
Here is the event outline:
Learning Collaborative Event Information
Evaluation and Completion
After the webinar, visit this module to fill out an evaluation and complete the course.
The following certificates are awarded when the event is completed:
|Certificate of Completion|