Self-Care for Disease Intervention Providers
Register to receive information on accessing the event.
This event is for people working in Region 3.
This learning collaborative will examine unique stressors that impact the work of disease intervention professionals.
We will focus on the consideration of tools, recommendations, and successful self-care strategies for Disease Intervention Providers to decrease stress and prevent burnout.
- Examine ten unique stressors that impact your work.
- Analyze at least four questions to determine your level of self-compassion.
- Identify at least two self-care strategies to implement.
- Utilize at least two resources to support self-care.
How to enroll
- Register by selecting the event date you want.
- If the date you prefer is greyed out, the event is full.
- If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Once registered, you will need to read and complete the Participant Expectations activity.
- After you submit the activity, you can find information on accessing the event by visiting the Event Information page.
- You will also receive an emailed confirmation with information on accessing the event.
- Please add this time and date to your calendar.
- Interactivity is an important part of the event. Please have audio and video capability on your device. We encourage people to communicate verbally or use the chat feature.
- To engage fully with the Learning Collaborative (LC) experience, we ask that you stay for the entirety of the LC. Participants who show up later than 15 minutes past start time or otherwise miss more than 15 minutes of the course will be asked to register for another session.
- Supervisors, please be aware of staff registrations and allow time for full participation.
Here is the event outline:
Learning Collaborative Event Information
Evaluation and Completion
After the webinar, visit this module to fill out an evaluation and complete the course.
When you have completed the evaluation, you can access the resources.
The following certificates are awarded when the event is completed:
|Certificate of Completion|